четверг, 27 февраля 2020 г.

DOWNLOAD RO RANSOM RANSOMNIA

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: It reminded me some much of Screw tapes. You are commenting using your Twitter account. I really think he can be next up, he can give the commercial appeal. You are commenting using your Facebook account. Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Notify me of new comments via email. ro ransom ransomnia

Uploader: Digar
Date Added: 6 June 2010
File Size: 68.57 Mb
Operating Systems: Windows NT/2000/XP/2003/2003/7/8/10 MacOS 10/X
Downloads: 62954
Price: Free* [*Free Regsitration Required]





In his first mixtape he has a song dedicated to houston called swangin bangin. It had the Chuck signature on it but I kinda felt like it needed something not sure what.

Ro Ransom Drops His First Project Since ‘Ransomnia’ With ‘Ro Ransom Is The Future’

Some standout tracks are: July 21, at 1: This site uses cookies. You are commenting using your Twitter account. Hands down, the best track on here. Ro Ransom Is The Future, or is ransomniw Leave a Reply Cancel reply Enter your comment here Mixtape ReviewMusicRo Ransom. Also, I think there was a really nice mixture of Ro hitting those higher, moodier notes and his rapping.

Tag: Ro Ransom

Which is nothing wrong but I wanna know why. July 21, at The skits throughout the tape are pretty disruptive too. Yo, Young Veggies may have a run for his money in my opinion, this tape is kinda crazy. Rasomnia are commenting using your Facebook account.

Ro Ransom - Ransomnia

You are commenting using your WordPress. I seriously thought Ro Ransom was the future. Email required Address never made public.

In regards to the houston sound, he spent a lot of time there growing up. Notify me of new posts via email. Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: My only issue with the tape, is it has this H-Town feel.

Notify me of new posts via email. You are commenting using your WordPress.

ro ransom ransomnia

I really think he can be next up, he can give the commercial appeal. Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: It has that lay back sound, this this that cruise the city shit.

Email required Address never made public. No hate, I miss the Houston days or maybe he was just tryna make something to ride around in. You are commenting using your Google account.

Ro Ransom- Temperature by OTGS | Free Listening on SoundCloud

Notify me of new comments via email. It reminded me some much of Screw tapes. You are commenting using your Facebook account. Also Rich Hil, is starting to grow on me. The project is definitely cohesive, in terms of theme and listening from one track to the next.

ro ransom ransomnia

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий