суббота, 29 февраля 2020 г.

DOWNLOAD CHIEF KEEF FT TADOE OFF THE TOOKA

Other Songs 10 Traps. She Like King Sosa. U Know Where to Find Us. Run Em Over King Sosa. Who Got The Shot. Loud Break the bank. Get This Money King Sosa. chief keef ft tadoe off the tooka

Uploader: Kagalkis
Date Added: 22 January 2016
File Size: 48.7 Mb
Operating Systems: Windows NT/2000/XP/2003/2003/7/8/10 MacOS 10/X
Downloads: 54414
Price: Free* [*Free Regsitration Required]





chief keef ft tadoe off the tooka

Brick Squad Soldier Macaroni Time. Molly With That Lean.

Chief Keef Ft Tadoe - Off The Tooka by Chief Keef | Free Listening on SoundCloud

Call Me What U Want. She Like King Sosa. The Leek 4 Upset. Compartilhar no Facebook Compartilhar no Twitter. Nigga fuck your mama, she should've wore a condom Pull up in that 'rari, burning off this rubber Nigga fuck yo mama, she should've wore a condom Pull up in ekef 'rari, burning off this rubber Nigga fuck yo mama, she should've wore a condom Pull up in that 'rari, burning off this rubber Pussy boy don't want war, don't want war, want war Pull up on you Boy don't want it Pussy boy, pussy boy, pussy boy, pussy.

Rolex On My Wrist. Be That 4 Me. Shoot Da Crowd Up. Nigga fuck your chidf, she should've wore a condom Pull ogf in that 'rari, burning off this rubber Niggas undercover so you know I can't trust them I be smokin' earth boy, you be smokin' bubba The bitch like benihana's, took that bitch to mcdonald's I got plenty condoms and I got plenty commas If you want some beef boy, I won't be your farmer I might be your father, ball like penny hardaway Ct trying to lock me up, cause my pee look darker.

chief keef ft tadoe off the tooka

Nobody Aint Just Me. Pull up on yo block bitch, let my niggas out that Foreign car, clout that, I'm high off this tooka pack I'm high off this aiki pack, I'm high off this tu-tu pack Smoking on that jay loud, smoking on that fathead Run up on 46, leave a nigga flat dead Shoot a 47, flying off like batman Boy I got a bag bitch, put that bag on that head. Light Heist King Sosa. Falling on the Floor. Loud Break the bank. That is Not King Sosa.

Tadoe im off the tooka download

Kush Wit Them Beans. Ottopsy Gang Gang. In My Mode King Sosa. Don't want war Pussy boy don't want war Don't want war Pussy boy don't offf war Don't want war Pussy boy don't want war, don't want war, want war. Welcome 2 Ballout World Drugz.

Rise of Glo Gang Empire Normal. Ice on My Neck.

Chief Keef ft Tadoe – Off The Tooka

All lyrics are property and copyright of their owners. Coulda Bought a Jet. We Want War King Sosa. She Be on my line. In My Cup King Sosa. Pay Day King Sosa. Auto rolagem Texto Restaurar Corrigir letra Imprimir. Faneto Chiraq Remix King Sosa.

Where He Get It. Run Em Over King Sosa. In Love With Chanel. L 3 Chiraq.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий