вторник, 25 февраля 2020 г.

DOWNLOAD LAURA BRANIGAN SELF CONTROL ACAPELLA

Night Flight is a registered trademark of Digital Download Inc. To the fans I met — it was nice to put faces to names at last! Then she finished it out with Forever Young and got the audience to sing along so there you go Melanie we all got to finally sing with her! I loved this song on LauraBraniganOnline in the little snippets so it was a real treat to hear it completely! Terry and Jennifer Vandergrift Ada, Oklahoma reviewing Sunday July 6 performance Please step to one side Celine, you and your multi-million dollar extravaganzas…. What a nice touch Celeste! She was in excellent voice and nailed every song. laura branigan self control acapella

Uploader: Jusar
Date Added: 25 April 2007
File Size: 17.50 Mb
Operating Systems: Windows NT/2000/XP/2003/2003/7/8/10 MacOS 10/X
Downloads: 38098
Price: Free* [*Free Regsitration Required]





To Laura… Thanks for two incredible shows! Posted September 23, 0. She also had many people come to the edge of the stage and put the microphone up to them to sing short phrases from "Forever Young.

Markie - Self Control (acapella) by Markie37 | Markie Dew | Free Listening on SoundCloud

Fortunately for me, and thanks to Kathy and Vince, I was able to exchange one of my Sunday tickets for the show on Saturday, hence me being able to watch both magical shows. We all sang Happy Birthday to her.

laura branigan self control acapella

The contest winners got to meet her first. I feel kind of sorry for all those "divas" out there. I say that because I have never seen an artist become more involved with her audience in my lifetime.

laura branigan self control acapella

Laura Branigan, such a great talent. Can I just say, Laura looks and sounds fantastic — she has definitely still got those vocal chords, and she still looks very elegant!

However, circumstances prevented him from attending, and he gave his own ticket to Leanne also. Thanks again Laura for sharing your heart and soul with us all. She looked great she wore black pants, white roufled branugan and black long blazer. There was quite a few who were waiting to see Laura. I was absolutely delighted when I found out I was one of the winners in the ticket contest.

Laura Branigan - Self Control (HQ Remastered Audio)

I have see her before and must say she certainly topped that performance. What can I say Laura killed! We had a man representing the night, wearing a mask.

He appears and disappears. My trip to Las Vegas was worth every penny it cost me to get there.

I have to say that in all the concerts I've ever attended, this was the most happening concert ever! She was dressed very nicely, with black acpaella sandals, black pants and blazer and a white shirt.

Скачать Self control ( remix ) - смотреть онлайн

Seven of us met for dinner on Saturday night. Laura put on a spectacular show. Laura looked amazing, sounded amazing, and communicated with her audience in a way lacking by so many. July 5 - 6, Posted September 27, 0. My only wishes are that she would have allowed pictures to be taken and that she would have been able to open the gifts we brought her, in front of us so we could see her reaction when she opened them.

We had to be out of the concert hall by But then, Laura came back out for the encore and surprised us by saying "the next song is one I've never performed for you all yet. The whole weekend was a wonderful experience and memories I will treasure for a long time to come. Thanks doesn't cover it, but thanks. Thank you for a beautiful show. Hi everyone, it's a long story but I ended up getting Victor's winning tickets for the show.

Hopefully we will meet up again soon! Inshe signed as a solo artist with Atlantic Records, releasing seven albums over the next eleven years.

laura branigan self control acapella

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий